Thursday, February 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Sunday, February 20, 2011
If you asked someone "What is it that anchors a brand, product, or service-oriented online community, or other social application?" what would they say? If they answered, "the brand, product, or service..." you'd be right to question it further.
It's not a trick. It's a realization that brands, products, and services - and the things related to them that you want your customers to know about may not be the same things that they are interested in socializing around. Product spots on TV aren't "social;" they're an interruption to the things that are themselves social. That they feature a product and make the case for why someone might consider it further is the entire point of the interruption.
“Television is and will continue to be the leading medium of advertising for all brands of Reckitt Benckiser since its reach continues to be the highest,” said Chander Mohan Sethi, chairman & managing director, Reckitt Benckiser.
Read more of this FC article here;
Friday, February 18, 2011
- How do you locate an AaramShop which services your area? (aaramshop.blogspot.com)
- Product Categories within AaramShop (aaramshop.blogspot.com)
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
In a time when private label rules, big CPG companies need a strategy for keeping branded products in stores.
There has been asurge in consumer spending over the past few months. U.S. retailers have recently reported surprisingly solid January revenue gains. Some of the companies leading the recovery are luxury retailer Nordstrom, which posted a 4.8 % gain and apparel retailer Limited Brands, which reported a 24% gain in revenue. Encouraging signs that momentum will continue through 2011.
We ran a screen to find value in the rebounding retailing sector. These companies have price to sales ratios of 1 or below and consensus analysts expect sales and earnings per share to grow 10% or more in the upcoming fiscal year. Here are five companies that may have been overlooked: Read them here;
- Limited Brands reports strong January sales (dispatch.com)
- Why is Wal Mart damaging to local economies? (greenanswers.com)
- Wal-Mart Could Get Wounded In Grocery Wars (blogs.forbes.com)
- Here's How Walmart Became The #1 Grocery Store In The Country (WMT, WFMI, SVU, KR) (businessinsider.com)
Friday, February 11, 2011
- Reckitt profits under pressure in last quarter (independent.co.uk)
- Future Group enters mobile market in partnership with Tata Teleservices (zdnet.com)
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- Facebook Likes Surged During Holidays For Some Retailers (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook 'pop up' stores latest social media trend (thestar.com)
- 3 social trends your business must know for 2011 planning (bazaarvoice.com)
- Finding the Best Grocery Coupons: Where to Look (couponshoebox.com)
- Private-Label Beers Aim for Joe Sixpacks (online.wsj.com)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
- Which Cities & States Use the Most Coupons? (bradsdeals.com)
- Continued Growth of Coupon Distribution Builds on Record-breaking Trend and Boosts Redemption (prnewswire.com)
- CPG & Paid Search: 4 Tips to Build Deeper, More Cost-Effective Bonds With Consumers (searchengineland.com)
- Reckitt Benckiser shines again as results beat forecasts (telegraph.co.uk)
- Paras Pharmaceuticals to be purchased by Reckitt and Benckiser (panasianbiz.com)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
When every product—from soap to toilet paper to insurance—is fighting for a space in the overcrowded consumer’s mind, staying the course just isn’t an effective strategy.To come out ahead—to be heard—means taking risks.
- A Brand by Any Other Name: Five Steps to Woo Back New Private-Label Shoppers (customerthink.com)
- Shopping Generic Brands vs. Brand Names to Help Save Money (brighthub.com)