The beginning of every new year proves to be a popular time to take stock of what’s to come:
- What new technologies are expected to be released in the coming year?
- What new trends will affect the way we do business?
- Are our customers immersed in any new information outlets?
Social media is an ever-changing landscape with new rules every day, but taking a step back to prepare for the upcoming year is still a worthy exercise for this medium.
There are 5 important things to note for 2012 in social media:
1. Facebook pages are changing again.
2. Google+ is not going away.
3. It’s important to increase your fan engagement.
4. Mobile devices are becoming mainstream.
5. Social media is great for testing messages.
Read more here