Vikki Chowney writes about an interesting infographic on the social media landscape of 2011 based on AdAge data. Some of the most interesting highlights are below:
- Auto-posting to Facebook decreases likes and comments by 70%
- B2C Facebook results go up by 30% on Sundays
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter and 20% have closed deals using Twitter
- 55% of people access Twitter via their mobiles
- 40% of bloggers consider themselves professionals
- 56% of college students said that if they were offered a job by a company that banned social media use, they’d turn it down
View the infographic for more details.