To reap the optimal rewards from changing market conditions, forward-thinking companies position themselves to leverage their digital assets to tap into the power of Mobile-Influenced Commerce.
To unleash the full potential of Mobile-Influenced Commerce , companies must integrate mobile with their social media strategy and brick and mortar/field sales strategy, to create a richer buying experience. They should:
- Make sure physical locations offer Wi-Fi connectivity to customers who expect the ability to utilize their mobile devices to make more-informed purchase decisions.
- Invest in improving dedicated apps or websites to attract, retain and convert smartphone shoppers.
- Keep costs down by partnering with cutting-edge companies that can offer additional functionality, via API, to existing apps -to increase use and engagement levels.
- Pull together the social media strategy, Wi-Fi access and app functionality to deliver shoppers to the company’s physical location, engage them at the point of purchase and influence their purchasing habits.
- Use new technologies to offer discounts and rewards, subscribe them to loyalty cards and invite them to take advantage of free memberships via mobile.