1. No Phone Number on Homepage
According to BIA/Kelsey and vSplash's survey, more than 60 percent of small businesses miss a huge opportunity by not including their phone number on their website or homepage.
2. Not Claiming Social Media Profiles
3. Monitoring Their Business Name
4. No Email Contact on Homepage
5. Ignoring Social Media or Removing Negative Comments
Ignoring social media in today's world is likely one of the biggest mistakes a company can make. Whether it's Facebook or a niche forum or message board, people will engage about you. It can be good or it can be bad, but burying your head in the sand and ignoring it won't make it go away.