- New research from Econsultancy and Adobe shows that even now many companies still haven’t implemented an effective mobile strategy.
- In fact only a third of respondents (36%) agree that they have a mobile strategy compared to 45% who disagree.
- The Finding the Path to Mobile Maturity Briefing Report also show that mobile traffic does not equal mobile conversions.
- On average, businesses surveyed for this study reported that 31% of their web traffic comes via mobile, however 71% of company respondents achieve less than 20% of overall ecommerce revenue through mobile devices.
- The report is based on a global survey of 600 client-side and agency marketers carried out in March and April 2014.
How much of your / your clients’ total website traffic is via mobile devices? (including tablets and smartphones)