xAd and Telmetrics have released their second annual UK Mobile Path-to-Purchase Study. Here are the findings and a nice infographic below.
- 46% of UK consumers now use mobile devices as their primary tool for purchase decision.
- 60% of those surveyed reported being at home the last time they accessed their smartphones, despite having a computer nearby.
- Satisfaction with the information available on smartphones has increased 18% since 2013.
- Mobile devices are frequently being used to search for store locations and business contact info. 37% made purchases offline after researching on mobile.
- 20% of Telecom and Insurance shoppers completed purchases via phone.
- Retail was the most popular category for mobile purchases, with 35% of survey respondents making purchases via their mobile devices.