Smartphones and tablets account for 30% of conversions on Google and 35% of conversions on Facebook , according to a new report by Marin Software.
- The mobile conversion trend is consistent across channels, with similar increases recorded for mobile search, social and display ads.
- On Facebook mobile ad conversions increased 16% quarter-over-quarter (Q3 2013-2014).
- Mobile ads on Facebook accounted for 52% of ad impressions and 63% of clicks.
- in Q3, mobile devices accounted for 31% of paid search impressions and 38% of search ad clicks on Google.
- Mobile conversions on Google paid ads increased 2.4% quarter-over-quarter and nearly 11% year-over-year.
- Mobile devices accounted for 40% of display ad impressions, 54% of display ad clicks, and 38.6$ of display ad conversions.